Proud of Port Richey!
Calling all amateur Photographers! Submit your photos of Port Richey to City Hall for a chance to have your photo featured in the City’s online and print communications.
The City of Port Richey encourages all residents to submit images that showcase what Port Richey means to them. Your photo can highlight a landscape, particular architectural detail, landmark building, neighborhood, street, park, place to eat or shop, views or anything else that represents what Port Richey means to you. Photos that may represent advertising for a private business will not be permitted.
- Submit only photos that were taken in the City of Port Richey to show a subject that is related to the City of Port Richey. Please explain the photo’s connection to the City of Port Richey or any other comments you may have.
- If you submit a photo taken at a non-public event that shows any person(s) whose identity is identifiable, you are responsible for obtaining permission from the person(s) and submitting it along with the photo.
- Please note that all submissions become the sole property of the City of Port Richey and will not be returned. No compensation will be offered for selected submissions. Photo credit will be given when the City uses your photo (unless you request that your name not be credited).
- Photo submissions must be submitted electronically in .JPEG, .TIF, or .PNG format.
- The staff of the City of Port Richey will publish one photo per month to be featured. If your photo is selected, you will be contacted via email.
- Photos will be selected by a committee comprised of City staff members from each Department.
- This program is open only to individuals who have reached age 18 or older.
- By your submission, you are affirming (1) that you are the photographer of the submitted image, and (2) that you grant the City of Port Richey permission to use the submitted image in any of its online and print communications. By your submission, all entries grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Authorized Parties, to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the entries.
Email photo submissions to Valerie Wise with a detailed description of the photo and your contact information.