The City of Port Richey is adhering to Federal, State, and Local guidelines regarding COVID-19. The City of Port Richey has taken the following actions in light of COVID-19:
- The City of Port Richey remains under a Local State of Emergency, those declarations can be viewed here: https://cityofportrichey.com/2020/03/26/port-richey-local-state-of-emergency-letter/
- City parks are open. Bathrooms and public seating areas will remain closed. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines when visiting our parks.
- Nicks Park Boat Ramp and the Fishing Pier on Limestone Drive are open (bathrooms and public seating areas are closed).
- City Hall and the Police Department are closed to the public. The Utility Billing drive through window is open. City Hall will remain staffed with employees to assist residents.
- City Council Meetings are taking place through the use of Communications Media Technology (CMT).
Public Health Resources
Pasco County Economic Development **Economic recovery resources found here**
State of Florida
* *This page will be updated as more information becomes available.**