Report a Streetlight Outage

Notice a streetlight out or in need of repair? Duke Energy has an easy and convenient online tool to report these issues so they can be repaired quickly.

Please follow the link to submit your request. Duke Energy Customer Service phone number: 800-777-9898.

If you reside in an area that is serviced by Withlacoochee River Electric, you can also submit an online request by clicking the link below. WREC Customer Service phone number: 352-567-5133.

Please note: Streetlights and power poles are maintained by their respective electric company and not by the City. Any issues regarding streetlights should be directed to either Duke Energy or Withlacoochee River Electric.

Leave a Reply

Skip to content